20100510

:: Superwomen ::


SUPERWOMEN


who care for us and guide us
you can feel their love and gentleness
as they walk through life beside us

they do great things for us every day
they whisper in our ears
they even hold us in their hearts
when we are filled with all our fears

they are always there to give a hug
and try to make us smile
they treat us with respect and love
they treat us like child

God blessed me with an angel
i'm proud to call my own
she's been with me throughout my
life, been with me as i've grown

she's guided me the best she can
she's taught me like no other
and i'm thankful i'm the lucky one
who's get to call her......MOTHER =')



note : tidak perlu tarikh atau hari tertentu utk menyatakan sayang pada ibunya. -Hidhayat Mansor-


1 comment:

  1. @Ayu : Happy Mother's Day to your mom too ;);)

    ReplyDelete

jom komen